Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com. The subject is "Name + Application Position".
- Assist the editorial board in the editing work of the journal, including coordinating the review process and manuscript editing decisions, and handling the communication between all parties involved in the publishing process;
- Assist guest editors to plan special issues;
- Maintain the relationship with the editors, authors and reviewers;
- Check the manuscripts according to the format requirements of the journal to improve the quality of the manuscripts.
- Master's degree; no major limitation;
- Understand the publishing knowledge of academic journals, and those who have published papers as the first author are preferred;
- Proficiency in using MS office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, paying attention to details;
- Strong self-driven, able to bear a certain amount of work pressure.
- College degree or above, no major limitation;
- Proficiency in using MS office software (Word) and PDF;
- Working experience in typesetting of periodicals, magazines or publishing houses is preferred;
- Related drawing software, such as photoshop, CorelDRAW, Illustrator, indesign, Math type is preferred
- Complete the layout of the monthly manuscripts according to the journal format, and complete the follow-up work including cataloging, revision, checking proofing, and archiving.